Sunday, March 30, 2008

Stash Busting Report Week #13

This past week was Easter break and the kids were home from school. Lots of quality time spent with the kids and a few stolen moments in the sewing room. My report for this past week is as follows:

  • fabric received in: one fat quarter (gifted)
  • fabric used: - 6.25 yards
  • net fabric for this week: - 6 yards

Net fabric year to date: -28.5 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:

  • finished piecing kitty strippie
  • quilted kitty strippie
  • sewed binding back on cowboy strippie
  • sewed binding back on dogs strippie
  • sewed 8 maverick stars
  • sewed borders on 3 Tiny Teddy panels
  • labeled and mailed Leaves, Florida and Putzy to 'forever' owners

My goals for this week:

  • piece Green/ white Pineapple Blossom to a flimsy
  • sew binding on kitty strippie
  • make quilt backs for Tiny Teddy panel quilts
  • practice quilting on Tiny Teddy panel quilts

All in all, my week was alot more productive than I would have thought. Amazing how stolen moments here and there really add up. I went to a quilt show today and saw some inspiring quilts and manage not to have anything follow me home...not even lunch! Although, I saw some really, really cute panels there and I walked away from the novelty fabric booth :).

No pictures as my computer and blogger seem to be talking a different language :(. Hopefully soon they will start playing 'nice' again.

2 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

You got lots done! Were you snowed in?? And how is "Val"??

Karen said...

You've got me. What exactly is a flimsy?