Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged!

Lori at Dakota City Quilter tagged me with questions to reflect on and answer. I'm not sure what this game of tag is called, but it's always fun to share and learn new things about friends. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Okay, seems easy. Here it goes:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was a non-profit stay-at-home Mom. DS was 7 years old and in first grade. DH was working at a dairy in Flint, Michigan and we lived in the 'burb of Grand Blanc. DD wasn't born yet (she arrived in May 1999).

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order): pick-up and vacuum the first floor, wash DD's clothes, buy tomatoes for DH's lunch, drop off Box Tops at DD's school (it's a kid thing :)), take DS's towel to his bathroom, wrap DD's birthday gifts, quilt on Pineapple Blossom, address DD's birthday invitations, post this blog, do I only get 5?!

3. Snacks I enjoy: Vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup, triscuits with cheese, broccoli with Ranch dressing, M&M peanuts and Mom's chocolate chip cookies.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: travel to Alaska and Hawaii, buy a summer only home on Mackinac Island, Michigan, send DS to any school (college or trade) he wants to attend, invest for DD's schooling (college or trade), buy land close to where I was living and build a great big storage shed for all of the family stuff! and buy a 105th limited edition Harley for DH.

5. Peeps I want to know more about: You and you and you! Play along if you wish and considered yourself tagged! Please do not feel that you have to play, it is just for fun. Reading about other people's lives is so interesting!!

2 comments:

Fabricmom said...

Thanks for sharing those interesting facts. I like all those snacks too. LOL.

Thanks a ton for the book and other goodies you included. You are a peach. The boys were very excited. Andrew is already looking at his toy. It really touched my heart. It is wonderful to have such great friends around the country as yourself. Bless you and your family.

Finn said...

Hi Pat, I've got ice cream(big WI thing) please bring your chocolate syrup!
Love the me-me about you. It is fun to get to know one another better.
Love your disappearing 9 patch and the blue-yellow strip twist, both are just lovely! Hugs, Finn