Thursday, October 2, 2008

An Award!

Faith at Nutbud Quilter, awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger Award! Thanks Faith! It was sweet of you to remember me with this award!

Faith is an inspiration to me. Hop over to her blog and take a peek at the wonderful painting on fabric that she is creating! 'Witchy Poo' is totally awesome! Not only is she a great artist, Faith was recently diagnosed with MS and all that this illness brings along with it. Yet, Faith keeps progressing forward. :) Faith is currently collecting 10.5 inch unfinished log cabin or string blocks to sew into a raffle quilt. If you wish to help Faith with this project, hop on over to her blog to get the full information. I think you may have to scroll down a bit to find that Scratch (her dog!) post.

Now, once you receive this Award, you are suppose to pass it along to five other bloggers who have inpired you! Well, as you can see, my blog roll keeps growing by leaps and bounds! I don't feel comfortable naming just 5 inspirational bloggers (every blog I read and hop to inspires me in some way!). So if you are reading this and would like to be honored with this award...I nominate you! :)

Thanks Faith for this Kreativ Blogger Award!

1 comment:

Chris Daly said...

Well done Pat on both accounts. It is so hard to choose. I did it once and I'm not sure I can again. There are so many people that inspire me.