Sunday, October 19, 2008

Stash Busting Report Week #42

I had a really productive week. My report follows:
  • fabric received in: 4 yards
  • fabric used: -15 yards
  • net fabric for week: -11 yards (used)

Net fabric year to date: + 26.5 yards (added)

What I accomplished this week:

  • made 2 QOV pillowcases
  • made 3 tote bags for cancer patients
  • made 3 table toppers
  • quilted and bound Organic Packer quilt

Goals for next week:

  • make 3 tote bags for cancer patients
  • make Halloween tote for DD
  • make Halloween pillowcase for DD
  • piece Valor QOV quilt top (scroll to 2nd picture) to a flimsy
  • start to cut and piece the Orange quilt top

First, Thanks for all the Birthday Well Wishes...I'm running a bit behind on answering my comments but, I will! Wednesday is my annual Doctor appointment, we all know that I probably won't get any sewing in on that day but hopefully, my other days will be productive. :)

No comments: