Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stash Busting Report Week #47

A quick report this week:
  • fabric received in: 0.25 yards
  • fabric used: -7.5 yards
  • net fabric for the week: - 7.25 yards

Net fabric for the year: - 0.25 yards (used!)

What I accomplished this week:

  • quilt, bound and washed Floral Bulls Eye
  • pieced Betty Boop to a flimsy
  • made an oven mitt prototype

Goals for next week:

  • quilt and bind Betty Boop
  • piece kitchen Wallhanging
  • piece Holiday Wallhanging

This will be a short week with Thanksgiving on Thursday.

I am thankful for many things including my family and the ability to create in my sewing room! :)

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

We decided to skip Thanksgiving this year---everyone is gone or working. So instead DH is taking me out to eat on Wednesday evening. Sounds like a winner to me! Then I can sew all I want on Thanksgiving.