Sunday, November 30, 2008

Stash Busting Report Week #48

Well, we're coming into the home stretch of Stash Busting 2008. I happy to say that I have used more fabric than I have brought in, so far this year! Knock on wood! Time for me to start thinking about my Quilting goals for 2009. In the meantime, here is my report for this week:
  • fabric received in: 0 yards
  • fabric used: -15.5 yards
  • net fabric for the week: -15.5 yards (used)

Net fabric for the year: -15.75 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:

  • quilted and bound Betty Boop in Las Vegas
  • made two placemat purses
  • pieced, quilted and bound Santa Wall Hanging
  • pieced, quilted and bound Kitchen Wall Hanging

Goals for next week:

  • work on Christmas gifties!

I am very thankful that I was able to accomplish so much! DH and DD hung out together both at his work and Christmas shopping so I was able to work in the sewing room. DS encouraged me to work on the Santa Wall Hanging otherwise, I probably wouldn't have completed that project! DS even made the best pizza ever for lunch that day so I could keep on 'a sewing'! Thanks for my family! :)

3 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Yahoo! Another great week! Kudos to the rest of the family for letting you sew! ;0)

Lori in South Dakota said...

oh boy, loan me your family!! That was great of them!

Donna said...

Congrats on such a productive week and having positive numbers!