Friday, January 16, 2009

A *Frogging* Kinda Day

What do Kermit and I have in common?
We've both been *frogging* today!


FAB Challenge Update:


Last night *seemed* pretty productive as I finished two portions of the *challenge* and use 6.0 more inches of the Challenge fabric! I was feeling pretty confident as I only had to use 1/2 inch more and I had one whole section to go! Well, pride goeth before the fall. When I went into the sewing room today, I realized that I had made a major portion of one section wrong...I spent the better part of an hour *frogging* and then a some more time, sewing it the right way! To add insult to injury, I'm just about all out of that go-with so I have to scrimp to get out what I need to finish that section. Lesson learned, "When tired, stop sewing".


T-Shirt Quilt Update:


5 shirts have the framing sewn. Hope to do a few more after dinner.

5 comments:

Pam said...

I would say this has certainly been a 'Challenge' project for you...

Remember: Don't sweat the small stuff...and repeat after me IIWII...

Can't wait to see what special surprise you are creating just for me!!!

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com
mycreativemind@pamgwillim.com

Stephanie D said...

I HATE it when that happens!

Hope you don't grow any warts.

Silverthimble said...

I can totally relate to pushing myself when I am tired to get some work done on a project...only to realize later that I actually sent myself backwards as I now am spending twice as much time undoing what I just did! I think Pam's advice is sage advice. I would add one more piece of advice...if you can't see the mistake from the back of a galloping horse, it isn't worth fixing! That is a quote from a famous quilter whose name escapes me now.

Lori in South Dakota said...

I'm not so worried about warts--but have you been kissing him? Any Princes yet?

Greenmare said...

what can I say? it's not easy being green!