FAB Challenge Update:
Last night *seemed* pretty productive as I finished two portions of the *challenge* and use 6.0 more inches of the Challenge fabric! I was feeling pretty confident as I only had to use 1/2 inch more and I had one whole section to go! Well, pride goeth before the fall. When I went into the sewing room today, I realized that I had made a major portion of one section wrong...I spent the better part of an hour *frogging* and then a some more time, sewing it the right way! To add insult to injury, I'm just about all out of that go-with so I have to scrimp to get out what I need to finish that section. Lesson learned, "When tired, stop sewing".
T-Shirt Quilt Update:
5 shirts have the framing sewn. Hope to do a few more after dinner.