Sunday, January 18, 2009

Stash Busting Week #3

Okay, an easy week to summarize. I didn't buy any fabric and I didn't finish any projects. My report follows:

Fabric received in (week): 0 yards
Fabric received in YTD: 0 yards

Fabric used (week): 0 yards
Fabric used YTD: -17.5 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:
  • framed 9 t-shirts
  • pieced components for FAB Challenge #2
  • sewed binding back on 'Stars and Bars'

Goals for next week:

  • continue work on Uncle Mi's t-shirts
  • assemble, quilt and bind FAB Challenge #2

Well, my goals don't seem very *lofty* but I'm sure it will keep me busy in the sewing room.

My one year blog-iversary will be this Friday on January 23rd. It seems like just yesterday I was thinking about starting a blog and I want to THANK everyone in blogland! It is wonderful to meet and share and grow as a quilter with all *yous guys*!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Three more clues...

assembly required
quilting required
binding required....

hmmmm....that will keep me guessing for a few more days. since you have quit posting any pictures with clues my mind will just have to create a wonderful picture of its own!

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com
mycreativemind@pamgwillim.com

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Good luck reaching your goals this week. Happy 1 year blog-iversary! I almost forgot, mine is this week too!

Lori in South Dakota said...

maybe no finishes but lots of sewing at your house!

Greenmare said...

I agree, it's been so great meeting all my blogging friends, I can just picture us all at a camp quilt- sewing and talking and laughing.