...to finishing Mike's T-shirt quilt. I completed the quilting this afternoon using the Inkblot panto from Willow Leaf Studios. Next up: trimming, making the binding and sewing it on! Mike chose black binding to match the outer border.
Here is a close up of one of the t-shirts.
This weekend I 'stole' some time in the sewing room and I made this purse. Yes! It's another placemat! I had the handles in the sewing room so I opted to use them. I didn't have any matching grosgrain ribbon for the handle tabs so I made the tabs out of some purple fabric scraps.
I also made a Valentine for Connor. (His address is in this post) and mailed it on Monday. I already had the Fast2Fuse cut to shape so all I needed to do was dig into the red scraps to make the background then into the 'already fused Moda Marble' scraps and woohoo! a postcard ready to mail in about 10 minutes!