Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week #7

I had a few finishes this week so a good 'numbers' week for me. My report follows:

Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added for the year: 13.5 yards

Fabric used this week: -16 yards
Fabric used for the year: -50.5 yards

Net fabric year to date: - 37 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:
  • quilted and bound Mi's T-shirt quilt
  • pieced, quilted and bound r/w/b S5 scrappy quilt

Goals for next week:

  • mail Mi's quilt
  • prepare labels and sew onto r/w/b quilts
  • make pillowcases for QOV's
  • prepare for February 21st FAB sew-in

Next Saturday, the FAB's are having a virtual sew-in and I need to prepare for that. This time we will be making the Cheese and Crackers pattern from Atkinson Designs. I was thinking about making mine with scrappy blues and a cream background. I also want to prepare the quilts to send to Alycia for her 'No Soldier Forgotten' Quilt Challenge. I always seem to wait forever before making labels then sewing them to the quilts. I wonder why that is?

4 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Great stash report! I can't wait to see your C&C in blues and cream...one of my favorite color combos.

Lori in South Dakota said...

labels, yes they are a last minute thing. I usually end up doing them the night before. But you really did have a good numbers week! Congratulations!

SueR said...

You've sure been doing a good job this year busting stash--37 yards out the door, way to go! I'm 11 to the good this year so far and happy about that--almost forgot what it felt like to be ahead! Looking forward to the big Reveal...

Chris Daly said...

Love that cheese and crackers pattern. I can't wait to see your results