Thursday, September 17, 2009

Oconomowoc Guild Fundraiser

Tonight is the annual fundraiser at the Oconomowoc Quilt Guild. It is a 'Make It-Bake It-Grow It' theme and this year I chose to make luggage tags.

The idea is that each member either 'makes it', 'bakes it' or 'grows it' then the other members bid on the items. Last year there was homemade spaghetti sauce made from someone's garden tomatoes! I'll be looking for the homemade apple pie filling and maybe, some luggage tags to buy! :)

Visit tomorrow to see *what* I won...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

OH! I'd love to make some of those luggage tags, I bet they'll sell like hotcackes! Everyone needs a tag.

Silverthimble said...

I love the idea of the elastic on the luggage tags, Pat!

Sherrill said...

Just wondering where you got the pattern for the luggage tags. Those are a GREAT idea!!

Linda C said...

Those turned out really cute, Pat! I bet you had some takers especially since they are themed fabric. I can see someone using that sewing themed on on their sewing machine or just to show their interests on their luggage.

Unknown said...

those are so neat Pat!