Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bear Creek Quilt Show 2010

One of the highlights of my trip to Dallas was that DD and I were able to attend the Bear Creek Quilt Guild Show 2010. It was a wonderful show with many beautiful quilts! A special 'Thank You' to my friends, Maureen (craft blog and travel blog) and Alan for allowing us to stay at their home! It was a special time. :)

A few quilts from the show~



quiltmaker: not recorded, Best in Show

quiltmaker: not recorded

quiltmaker: not recorded

quiltmaker: not recorded

quiltmaker: not recorded

quiltmaker: Elizabeth


quiltmaker: Maureen



quiltmaker: Maureen


quiltmaker: Maureen

3 comments:

JoAnne said...

Your photos are wonderful! And thanks so much for all your help with set-up day - you went above and beyond. Thanks to DD also - she was awesome. I know the set-up team really appreciated y'all.

Anonymous said...

The quilts are wonderful! Thanks for sharing :)

apat2

Linda C said...

Good shot of DD even though I know that quilt shows/shops are not quite her thing.

What lovely quilts you have showcased! I DID wonder if the 4th one down was stenciled over the top of the orange and dark fabric?