Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stash Report Week #16

I had two finishes~woohoo! and only added a little bit of fabric~woohoo!

Fabric added this week: +1 yard
Fabric added this year: +66.5 yards

Fabric used this week: -10.5 yards
Fabric used this year: -122 yards

Net fabric for the year: -55.5 yards

What I accomplished this week:
  • bound un-Bento Box
  • finished piecing, quilting and bound Rainy Day
  • pieced Simply Strippy

Goals for next week:

  • load, quilt and bind Simply Strippy
  • start on another Spring project

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So where are the pictures of your finished projects!

Barb in Mi said...

Your numbers look great! Congrats - and I am looking forward to seeing your finished pic's maybe on tomorrow's design wall?

Vicki H. said...

I loved the april showers quilt, very cute. I am a big fan of the 4patch posie. Only one yard added, you are sooo good!! Have a great week.