Monday, June 7, 2010

Teacher Gift~Just Add Label!

Remember this Double Hour Glass quilt? I blogged about it here, here and here. Well after DH decided that he couldn't use it I put it into the closet.

I dug it out the other day, took off the old label today~which came off really easy~slapped on a purple label and ta da! End of the School Year gift for the Teacher who loves purple. (That is why there is a purple label :))

I didn't forget Mr. Irv and Miss Judy (DD's bus drivers). We put together our favorite gift bag. A jar full of candy and gift card, in this case Starbucks. I usually like to give a BP Gas card (get it?! gas to the bus drivers~I'm sick~I know!) but with all that is going on in the Gulf of Mexico I decided to switch to a Starbucks Gift card this year.


pattern source: Cluck Cluck Sew Double Hour Glass Tutorial
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linda C said...

That was easy since you already did the work--and documented it there, and there and there, LOL.

I love your sense of humor. You have a fun way of looking at things, Pat.

No sewing for me today--errands and such took priority but there is always tomorrow!

Stephanie D said...

Nice teacher gift! I'd consider switching careers for a gift like that.