Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stash Report Week #28

Well, I went fabric sale shopping this week.

Fabric added this week: +22 yards
Fabric added this year: +168.5 yards

Fabric used this week: -7.5 yards
Fabric used this year: -231.5 yards

Net fabric for the year: -63 yards (used)

What I accomplished this week:

Goals for next week:

  • bind motorcycle strippie
  • continue piecing current project

That's all for me. We are entering our 6th week of summer vacation~hardly seems possible that summer is half over! Where does the *time* go?!

3 comments:

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

OK, that's enough fabric in now. Now you gotta get busting!

What...summer is almost over?!?! How did that happen?

Linda C said...

You just keep plugging away! Congrats on passing your skating class too, BTW,

Summer break is half over for you? I couldn't believe when I drove past the high school today that they had registration days posted for next week! They go back around the 2nd week of August generally. Where is summer going if it just started?

Ethel said...

you make me laugh, i love how you have reduced your purchases and achievements down to these statistics.