Monday, June 18, 2012

Stash Report Week #25

I was trying to put this off as long as possible as my Connecting Threads ordered arrived.  HaPpY!

fabric added this week:  +20 yards
fabric added this year:  +123 yards

fabric used this week: -6 yards
fabric used this year:  -133 yards

net fabric for the year:  -10 yards ~used~

HaPpY!   more out than in, still!!!

What I accomplished this week:

pieced modified rail fence blocks
embellished Row quilt
finished butterfly backpack
quilt the Cher Challenge quilt
made garden flags

Goals for next week:

sew binding on Cher Challenge quilt
piece modified rail to a flimsy

That's all for this week.  DD is getting ready to leave Saturday June 23rd for a 7 day mission trip to York, Pennsylvania with our church youth group.  Almost all of my free time will be spent shuttling her between her summer activities and last minute shopping for her trip.  :)

Here are the Connecting Threads goods.  :)  Now onto the washing, pressing and storing.

1 comment:

Linda C said...

I think that green dot stuff is my favorite but nice neutrals too.