Monday, July 2, 2012

On the Design Wall

The contents of Operation Snuggles Bag 2: various blues and one sneaky green.  :)


I added the yellow and a few blues to round out this project.  I actually made mine bigger as I had 6 rows across and 6 down. 6 across was the layout mistake!  Since I am not a big fan of square quilts, I added another row to the bottom. Unquilted the size is about 58 x 68, no borders.  of course, I was eyeing some 58 inch wide fabric for a back but now that will need a bit added to make it wide enough....oh well, sew be it....

pattern from Jera at Quilting in the Rain, Rainy Day Quilt   If you've never visited Jera's blog, you should take a few minutes and visit!  She has a wonderful collection of tutorials!  :)

2 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh boy - do I LOVE that quilt!!!

Linda C said...

I like it! The yellow really sets off the squares. Looking good, girl!