Saturday, July 7, 2012

Slowly...

...seems as the temps climb higher~I get slower...

I did manage to sew the labels on a few donations quilts.

I also sewed back bindings on the two Operation Snuggles grab bag quilts.



Quilt from Bag A.



















Quilt from Bag B.

I'm still on vacation at my in-laws so I will get all the specs/links for the quilts once I arrive back at Bell Creek Quilts.

Until later...enjoy!

ps....I'm grooving to my MIL's clothesline! No quilt holder needed!  :)



2 comments:

Linda C said...

I want one like that myself---and not just for quilts but the laundry. I wouldn't have the faintest idea where to look for one though.

And hurray for some finishes even on vacation! Hope you are having a good time.

Amy said...

Hot here too! i wish we had kept our clothesline. It would be handy.