Sunday, October 21, 2012

Stash Update Week October 21, 2012

No finishes and I brought a little fabric.  No picture as I already cut into it to add a little variety to the rails....

fabric added this week:    +5 yards
fabric added this year:  +210 yards

fabric used this week:        0 yards
fabric used this year:     -220 yards

net fabric for the year:    -10 yards

What I accomplished this week:

worked on Stars and Rails

Goals for next week:

continue working on Stars and Rails

I am at the point where I usually slow down.  The piecing is done and the top needs to be assembled into a flimsy.  90 x 90 seems so large as it is coming together in my sewing space...wish me motivation this week as I work on a bed quilt for me.  :)    thanks!

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Hi Pat,

You have certainly been busting all your red and blue stash. I think the gold is really going to pop on your mystery quilt. Your rail quilt is so fun. I have visited Mary's patterns but don't recall seeing the star/rail quilt. I just added another quilt to my list.

Enjoy your day.