Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WIP Wednesday

HaPpY HaLLoWeEn!



















Remember when I was so excited about my leaders/enders project?!

Well, once I sewed the solid strip to ALL the blocks and started to lay it out...oh no!  The Halloween Gremlins must have muggled my mind!  See how I have blue to blue and red to red?  Must be when you go from odd to even number of parts in the block then the alternating goes *bye-bye*.











Maybe I'll just make a quilt of giant pinwheels....

Have a fun Halloween Night! I'll be at the Admirals game....section 218 row B seat 16...if you need me!  :)

1 comment:

Linda C said...

ah, phooey! The pattern neglected to say that there were actually TWO blocks and you had to reverse the colorations? That could account for the mix up.

Maybe not but it sounds like something that would be easy to do or that I would do. (I still have log cabin blocks to pick apart from Cher's challenge because I forgot logs spun from center.)

I do like it as a pinwheel especially if you sash between them! Whatever you decide will be just fine.

How are the Ads doing so far this season?