Sunday, December 23, 2012

Stash Update Week # December 23, 2012

No sewing/quilting happening around Bell Creek Quilts!

DD and I traveled to Michigan aka *The Mitten* for  Mom's burial service and Christmas celebrations.  I promptly got sick, real sick so DD and I have been sleeping the days away.  :)

Looks like this is where I am going to end up this year.  More used than in~always a good thing!

fabric added this week:      0 yards
fabric added this year:  +219 yards

fabric used this week:        0 yards
fabric used this year:  -245.5 yards

net fabric for the year:  -26.5 yards

What I accomplished this week:


nada, nothing, zero, zip!!!!

Goals for next week:

nada, nothing, zero, zip!

2 comments:

SueR said...

Hi Pat, it's been difficult for me this year to keep up with blogging, so I am just learning of your mother's passing. I'm so sorry to hear that. Sorry to hear you've been sick too, but I do hope your family has a nice Christmas all the same.

Looks like you got lots of stuff done this year, and your bucket list has expanded. Wish you the best for 2013!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

JoAnne said...

Hope you feel better soon and enjoy the time with your family. Merry Christmas!