Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I found 5 of these February/ March table toppers in the closet.

So I made 2 more to put under the lamps in the family room.  That meant that I could use 4 as February place mats with one leftover!  So I put the leftover one on my night stand under my clock, phone and glasses!

But guess who noticed he didn't HAVE a table topper on HIS night stand?!  Right! DH!  and I thought he didn't notice the little things!  lol. 




off to the sewing room to see what I can find in the orphan block box.  Until later.....

pattern:  my friend, Deb had shared her pattern at guild in 2009.

1 comment:

Linda C said...

Well, I would say that DH needs to get a few brownie points built up with the household quilter for recognizing his lack of table topper! I guess we never know till they say something?