Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Our day started with the 8:30 am service at Church.  Today was the last sermon in the series 'Step Into Life', pretty appropriate as I have been dealing with some emotional issues that have *sidelined* me~as of late. I think it is time that I Stepped Back Into Life!  I especially liked all the doors.  As the Superior Mother says, "When God closes a door, He always opens a window."  (I'm a big fan of Maria and the Sound Of Music :))

After service, we then went out to eat at the Delafield Hotel's restaurant Andrews!  all I can say is YUM! YUM! YUM!  I want to sign up for the Mother's Day Brunch right now.  :)

All else has been pretty mellow~napping and TV time.

Hope everyone has a Fun and Blessed Easter Day!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Easter, Pat!

Judy S. said...

Hope you had a nice Easter, and that the snow is melting fast!