Wednesday, May 8, 2013

First Time for Everything

First time: I sewed a safety pin into a quilt...between the backing and the batting.  bummer.

I cut the backing then snipped the safety pin in half because somehow I managed to sew it directly into the panto.

I will need to patch the back but I have plenty of this plaid so I should be able to do an *okay* job.

I guess, never say never~now I've sewn a safety pin into a quilt.

The front of the bargello.

The panto Popcorn by Willow Leaf Studio.



2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh dear, I'm glad you were able to remove the pin without too much trouble or damage.

Cher said...

glad to hear you did not hurt yourself nor your machine with this "error"...reminds me of my own stitching over a Popsicle stick! glad you could fix it and make it work.