Thursday, May 2, 2013

Good News!

My shipment of batting arrived!  Earlier in the week, I went to The Quilting Connection and picked up my two rolls of batting. 
I decided on Hobbs 80/20...120 in x 30 yards~this should last me awhile. :) 

Happy Dancing here at Bell Creek Quilts...







I am terribly behind on all my sewing.  I committed to making a quilt for Sarah's H2H quilt drive and decided to make a modified Figgy Pudding quilt.  That big box store was clearancing out some of their novelty 2 yard folds for $5.00 each!  I brought bear, deer and an assorted bird fabric.

Here is the bear figgy flimsy.

And a close-up of the bears.  DS said that he liked the bear motif~ I love it when the kids talk quilting!  In any event, I was hoping it would appeal to an older child in the H2H program.

Now onto the quilting....

No comments: