Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A Year of Lovely Finishes: January Goal Settings

 A Lovely Year of Finishes
I am going to join in at 'Fiber of All Sorts 2014 ~ A Lovely Year of Finishes'.

Today is the last day to join in the January Goal settings and link up party.  So this January 2014 I am going set a few goals.  My sewing time has been greatly reduced with my DD playing/practicing hockey so I need to re-set my goal making into a more achievable list.

January 2014 Goals:

1.  Finish binding on the Stars and Crumbs QOV.

2. Assemble the Miwaukee Admirals' T*Shirt quilt

3.  If finish 1 and 2: work on February placemats.











I still need to figure out which configuration makes the best heart when re-sewn with the tister tool.  :)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Looks like three realistic goals for January.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Look at you go! I LOVE that crumb QOV!!!

Linda C said...

yeah, Twister! Very pretty colors you chose for the placemats.