Friday, January 31, 2014

Second Finish in 'A Year of Lovely Finishes'

Completed just under the wire!

My second January finish ~ well, except for the hanging sleeve.  lol

This quilt languished on my design wall for nearly 4 months.  I am most definitely NOT a fan t*shirt quilts nor paper piecing.  I am very happy to have it completed to the hanging sleeve stage!  I made a few mistakes on this, er, design opportunities, right?  I have another panel of Milwaukee Admirals players' signatures so I'm thinking there will be twin quilt in my not-to-distant future.  After all, the 2013-2014 regular season ends in April!

I am going to use this tutorial for the hanging sleeve.

Today I am linking up with:

Fiber of All Sorts  and

Whoop! Whoop! Friday   and

Richard.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Very nice - a great memory quilt.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Very Very nice! Love the words - they look good!!

Millie said...

Try making a "2" like you would make a backwards "S". Your letters look good!