Friday, January 31, 2014

Second Finish in 'A Year of Lovely Finishes'

Completed just under the wire!

My second January finish ~ well, except for the hanging sleeve.  lol

This quilt languished on my design wall for nearly 4 months.  I am most definitely NOT a fan t*shirt quilts nor paper piecing.  I am very happy to have it completed to the hanging sleeve stage!  I made a few mistakes on this, er, design opportunities, right?  I have another panel of Milwaukee Admirals players' signatures so I'm thinking there will be twin quilt in my not-to-distant future.  After all, the 2013-2014 regular season ends in April!

I am going to use this tutorial for the hanging sleeve.

Today I am linking up with:

Fiber of All Sorts  and

Whoop! Whoop! Friday   and

Richard.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Very nice - a great memory quilt.

Richard Healey said...

Thank you for linking up at Richard and Tanya Quilts.

Richard and Tanya Healey
Visit our Blog
Visit our Facebook Page
Visit our Etsy Store
Visit our Craftsy Patern Store

Alycia said...

Very Very nice! Love the words - they look good!!

Millie said...

Try making a "2" like you would make a backwards "S". Your letters look good!