Friday, April 18, 2014

Whoop! Whoop! 4.18.2014

I finished the Hugs and Kisses quilt to a flimsy.

Since I deviated from the pattern ~ my corners points don't match up.

Shhhh!  I won't tell if you don't tell!  Only another quilter will *see* my mistake.  :)

pattern inspiration: Lyn Brown's Hugs and Kisses.







DS wanted me to make an apron.  Hmmm ~ I've been wanting to try out this Terry Atkinson pattern since I got it in the Groovy Girls class over two or possibly three years ago.

Good thing I had one that I wanted to make.  I made a few mistakes but think I learned where to avoid them.  :)  I just need to sew either a button or a yo-yo on the accent piece then I can mail it to my SIL.


She had asked for an apron with pears, like two Christmases ago!


I'm linking up today with:

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

2 comments:

Willow River Piecemakers said...

Don't see anything wrong! Cute stuff!

Karen said...

Beautiful quilt and apron. They both are perfect just the way they are.