The finished Milwaukee Admirals' quilt.
I used the inkblot panto...found here.
I added a hanging sleeve and I used this you tube video.
This is my May finish for Fiber Sorts' A Lovely Year of Finished! That was a quick turn-a-round! I'll edit and add the link to her post when it's time.
The linky party is up! This is the link back to the Fiber Sort's A Lovely Year of Finishes ~ May 2014.
I was #49 on the May Goal setting list.
I already gifted this to my friend and she was delighted. I think she had given up on me that I would make her this t*shirt quilt so it was a very pleasant surprise for her and brightened her day. :)
I boxed the bottom of three of the bags in a new to me way. Here is the tutorial. It was really helpful and I was so much closer to matching the seams...it's a good thing!
I'm linking up with:
Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.