Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hands2Help Wrap Up 2015

The linky party at Sarah's Confessions of a Fabric Addict has been opened up to share the finished quilts for her Hands2Help Quilt Drive --> click button on side bar for more info!

I finished three quilts for Sarah's charities. I need to decide where these quilts will find their forever homes!

The first two are about 46 x 66 and were inspired by Jo's Country Junction. I blogged about the quilts here, complete with links that -- hopefully -- take you back to Jo's blog. :)

I was thinking about calling these quilts: Quarter Brick Wall.

Quarter Brick Wall *A*


Quarter Brick Wall *B*

















I also finished the Heart Novelty Quilt. I blogged about it here.


This one is a little bigger at about 60 x 66. A fun take on an ISPY quilt and my box of 6.5 novelty fabrics is still full!  *sigh*



I see more ISPY quilts in my future with my little blue eyes…lol…

Today I am linking up with

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict Hands2Help Linky Party.

Click on over to see all the wonderful quilts that the quilters are donating this year!


1 comment:

Paulette said...

You made some beautiful quilts for a worthy cause! Whoever gets them will be delighted.