Monday, July 3, 2017

Design Wall 7.3.2017

Whew! What a week that was!






DD and I went to student/parent orientation at Northern Michigan University Sunday through Wednesday. I think I must have walked about 15 miles over the course of the orientation! It was rainy when we arrived on campus and the rain held off until we were leaving campus!

I then worked Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Let me tell you that our Costco has been crazy busy---couldn't hardly keep the samples flowing!



Yesterday  --before and after work-- I managed to spend some time sewing. yeah!

Here is my flimsy. I used the leftovers from this quilt (quilt E) and added about 5 long strips. Each time I make one, I seem to need to add a different number of strips.





But hey, much better as a flimsy -- soon to be quilt-- than sitting in a pile in the sewing room, right?!

pattern credit: Bonnie Hunter Simply Strippy (I chose to use a solid piece of fabric for border instead of piecing)

Linking up with:

Judy at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Wow! What fun but --- wow!! Off to college!~