Friday, November 30, 2018

Whoop! Whoop! 11.30.2018

My two Christmas tree skirts have been gifted and received.

One went to my nephew who purchased his first house December 2017. I didn't have time to create a tree skirt last year so I made it a priority this November.








pattern info: Connie at FreeMotion by the River blog
                     (I didn't find the tutorial but Connie writes about
                        the quilt)

panto info:

Continous Baptist Fans


















The second Christmas Tree skirt went to my son. He recently moved into his own place and purchases a tree!

My son is a Red Wing fan so Red Wing fabric on the back!

pattern info:

Connie at FreeMotion by the River

panto info:

Continous Baptist Fans






Linking up with:

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Those are both just great!! and congrats on the new houses guys!! thats a big step!!