Wednesday, December 12, 2018

WIP Wednesday 12.12.2018

DO you know a hockey player?

I DO!

This stocking really challenged me. If he decides that he doesn't want it after the holidays - I just may cut it up and add it to the dog bed scraps...








pattern:

I roughly followed the MSQC stocking tutorial, found here. I traced the blade from one of DD's old CCM skates and made it the size to fit the stocking. I did use heavyweight interfacing to give the blade some 'ummmph'.


Linking up with:

Susan at Quiltfabrication's Midweek Makings

2 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

A challenging stocking, but the result is beautiful! Looks like it was not so easy to make... ;)

Susan said...

I do! My son played youth hockey, and now plays in an adult league. Wish I had seen this when he was younger!