Monday, February 4, 2019

What I'm Working On... 2.4.2019

Members of my guild got together for the National QOV sew day on Saturday, February 2, 2019 at Ben Franklin Crafts. They have a wonderful classroom that they rent out to groups, such as ours.

I belong to a couple of different Facebook Quilt of Valor groups, two of which are hosting block drives. So I decided to prep out blocks for the Facebook Quilt of Valor-Colorado Block Drive. The current block drive goes until February 28, 2019 when the blocks are due in to Alycia.

I was able to complete 24 out of 30 blocks needed for a quilt at the Saturday sew day. I finished up the last 6 yesterday during Superbowl Sunday and today, I set them into a quilt flimsy. I sure did manage to pair some really wild fabrics together, lol.

Here it is before sewn into a flimsy.

And one in black and white-to tone it down a bit!

Linking up with:

Judy at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

and

Beth at Monday Making

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Love Love Love it!!! The Black and white version is pretty cool too.... hmmm maybe I want to make a black and white quilt now?????