Friday, February 22, 2019

Whoop! Whoop! 2.22.2019

I had a few finishes this week. Yeah!

Quilt #1

This was started on QOV National Sew Day February 2, 2019. The pattern is the current block drive for Alycia, her blog here. The closing date for blocks is February 28th so I got them done just in the nick of time!

Pattern info: Alycia's block drive (bullseye log cabin block)

Panto info: scribbles large



















Quilt #2

This quilt was part of a bag of green 2.5 inch strips from guild. I added the cream fabric.

Pattern inspiration: California roll

Panto info: scribble large


















Quilt #3

This quilt was the remainder of green 2.5 inch strips. I added the yellow and darker greens in the stars.

Pattern inspiration: Road Block by MSQC

Panto info: scribble large




















Linking up with:

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

and

Alycia at Alycia Quilts: TGIFF

2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice work! Congrats on three fabulous finishes in one week. That's AWESOME!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh My Stars!!! look at you go THREE finishes!! I love them all!