Wednesday, March 20, 2019

WIP Wednesday 3.20.2019

Spring has sprung at Bell Creek Quilts!

We've had a few warmer days and our snow is melting....

I have started to pull out my spring/Easter decorations and made myself another bunny wallhanging.

This one is hanging on a little bit of wall in my family room. I found a bunny perler bead pattern and adapted it to a quilt. I cut my blocks at 2 inches so the finished size is 1.5 inches.

Here is my finished bunny.

I can't decide if he's cute or creepy!

lol!
















Fun tidbit:

I made this bunny wallhanging in 2004 and the lead bunny is the same paisley print! and I still have a bit more of the paisley...lol. Guess, it's still has a little bit to age for the right project to come along!





Linking up with:

Susan at Midweek Makers.

No comments: