Monday, April 8, 2019

Design Wall Monday 4.8.2019

I had parts for 4 chain blocks leftover, so I swapped out the middle square for a beige and made this little baby quilt. One of the homes for the 2019 H2H Comfort Quilts is requesting 36 x 36 baby quilts. I hope this one works!

My niece had her baby last week!

Yes!

For some reason I thought her baby was due at the end of April NOT the beginning! I'm a little behind the eight ball on this one!






pattern inspiration:

Mary Johnson's Happy Blocks

my take: center novelty: 6.5 inch cut
               frames: 2 at 2.5 x 6.5 cut,
                            2 at 2.5 x 10.5 inch cut


Linking up with:

Judy at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

and

Beth at Live Laugh Quilt Monday Making

1 comment:

chrisknits said...

Whata s weet baby quilt! Good luck on getting the current one done.