Thursday, April 4, 2019

WIP Wednesday 4.4.2019

Wednesday was a stash enhancement day!

DD's friend is graduating from high school this year. He has chosen a school whose colors are purple, black and white! While purple is my fav color-it seems that I don't use much purple in my quilting. wonder, why?!

So...more purple to the stash! I also dyed a backing purple. I love to ice dye the backing. I love the texture ice dying brings to the fabric and the color surprises (to me!). Ice dying is a little mini study on the color wheel.

Also, I am trying to make mini quilts throughout the year. Next up, something about Cinco de Mayo. DD is a big fan of sugar skulls...









Now, back to work! The Guild Challenge is NOT going to make itself...LOL! I hate to admit it-but this is definitely challenging me!

No comments: