Friday, May 10, 2019

Whoop! Whoop! 5.10.2019

Lots of finishes this week! Whoop! Whoop!

Project #1

I have been dragging my feet over my son's truck quilt. I finally decided to JUST! DO! IT! I'm not too experienced at printing on photo paper and then appliqué but I decided JUST! DO! IT!

Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but each time I JUST! DO! IT! I learn a little bit.

pattern info: none. I just winged it from a picture of the Pete.







Note to self: keep base number same.
                     Sky based on 6 inch finished,
                      Pete on 5 inch and road on 6 inch.

panto info: fern gully



















Project #2

The rwb plus quilt. I did this one to practice for the purple plus quilt.

pattern info: blend of many tutorials on web.

Check out my Pinterest board here.

panto info: large scribbles



















Project #3

The purple plus quilt.

pattern info: same as above...

panto info: large scribbles 



















Linking up with

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

1 comment:

Quilter Kathy said...

The truck quilt is amazing! What a great design!