Wednesday, June 26, 2019

WIP Wednesday 6.26.2019

Over the weekend, we completed Phase 1 of moving DD back to college. This semester, she is moving into an off campus apartment. This was the weekend 4 out of 5 people could move her furniture in...

So we loaded up the heavy stuff in the UHaul and off we went!

Sewing and quilting waited for me to return...











I finished piecing one more quilt with the kitties! I only have enough left for a few 6.5 inch squares for my favorite I-SPY comfort quilt...

I started out trying for scrappy but somewhat organized creeped in. lol

At about 50 x 70, it will keep a little one wrapped with a warm hug!

pattern info:

based on Teaberry except I added a row top and bottom and used 5.5 inch squares since I was cutting from yardage...





Linking up with

Susan at MidWeek Makers

2 comments:

Susan said...

Your surround works really well with the center - great idea!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Nooooo Don't let her go..... Just kidding!! Hope it was a fun move in!!!