Saturday, July 20, 2019

A Small Finish! 7.20.2019

There has not been a lot of sewing happening here at Bell Creek Quilts as the 'GREAT de-CLUTTER of 2019' is under way. My task this summer has been to clear out about 30 years worth of 'stuff' I have accumulated and moved with me! These last two weeks have been about the sewing room. I'm about 4/5 done with it! Yay!

I did find some fabric which I used to make the cancer recovery bags in spring, so I decided instead of storing it away, I would sew up a couple. Plus I was really, really wanting to sew. LOL

Here are the two finished bags.

The Oconomowoc Quilters Guild asked for volunteers to main the info booth at the Waukesha County Fair. The time slots were 2 hours long, so I signed up. I went on $1 days, $1 to park and $1 admittance to fair! I wish I would have taken photos of the quilts hanging but I didn't. :(



Here is a link to the guild's QOV panel challenge quilts: HERE


No comments: