Monday, July 15, 2019

Design Wall Monday 7.15.2019

Not a whole lot of sewing or quilting is happening here at Bell Creek Quilts. I've been going through my boxes...sorting...donating...de-cluttering. I did get to a point in the sewing where I needed to cut scraps down and I decided to start two of the cancer recovery bags for next September's meeting.

It's not much but it's something!














DD is collecting kitchenware for her apartment. Fein Brothers in Milwaukee is her shopping choice so we went there today on her day off...

I keep thinking my time is dwindling down with her so I better spend as much as I can. Time. NOT money...lol













Linking up with

Judy at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh but Money can just be made... ha ha ha - I understand your pain! Have fun with you!!!