Monday, July 22, 2019

Design Wall Monday 7.22.2019

During my 'de-CLUTTER', I found a few project bags from the Oconomowoc Quilters Guild (my night guild) that I had taken and, oh no!, forgotten about! yikes!

One bag contained Halloween strips and was labeled 'coin'. Well, there didn't seem to be enough strips for a coin quilt so I decided to take a little different approach.

I found this pattern, Crazy BOO-tiful in the Fall 2013 Fons and Porter Quickly Quilting magazine featuring Jean Doan. So far, I've done the first round of orange. I have three more rounds to sew. Not sure how big the blocks will be as the strips in the bag were cut at 2 inches...

Check out the cover!




















Linking up with:

Judy at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

and

Beth at Monday Making

No comments: