Friday, July 5, 2019

Whoop! Whoop! 7.5.2019

I realized yesterday that I hadn't posted about my QOV panel challenge finish. As I looked through my pictures, it was because I don't have a picture of my finish!

yikes!

June's meeting was the 'turn in' day and luckily my friend took pictures of all the quilts via her phone and messaged them to me.

Thanks Jody!

All of the quilts were pieced and quilted by members of the Oconomowoc Quilt Guild. The quilts are going to be displayed around our city for about a year to promoted the guild and hopefully find new members for the guild. After the quilts have toured, they will then be awarded to veterans with ties to our guild.

My quilt.

pattern info: based on the MSQC Crossing Path

panto info: fern gully



















The other quilts...I'm not sure who made which quilt,  sorry...
A few were made by individuals and other were made by teams.





























Linking up with

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

1 comment:

Rebecca Grace said...

What a beautiful assortment of patriotic quilts! I love that pantograph on yours; it gives the impression that the flag is rippling in the breeze.