Monday, September 23, 2019

Design Wall Monday 9.23.2019

I finished assembling my next set of blocks. I'm not loving it because it has many thick seams, nonmatching seams, it's almost ALL biased...my list goes on and on...LOL.

I did add a little border top/bottom to make it a little longer.

2.5 inch black-2.5 inch bright-2.5 inch black

size: approximately 44 x 64

It Is What It Is

pattern info: Brickyard by Jenny Doan/MSQC



Linking up with:

Judy at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

and

Beth at Monday Making

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh wow! You’re being too hard on yourself. This is a gorgeous quilt!

Rebecca Grace said...

I think it's darling, and those borders add so much pizzazz! No one cares about bias edges and seam bulk once it's finished; those are just the obstacles we have to overcome in order to get to the finish line. GREAT job!

Bonnie said...

This is a fun, bright quilt. I dislike working on the bias also. But I’ve been eying quilts like this for a while. I may have break down and make one soon.