Friday, September 20, 2019

Whoop! Whoop! 9.20.2019

All quilted and bound and ready to go!

I missed my deadline for the September meeting, I'll be absent from the October meeting so I'm way ahead of this curve for the November meeting show and tell! lol

pattern info: I received the inner
                     portion completed and
                     added the borders a la
                     Lisa Sutherland's 
                     Drop In Star



panto info: large scribbles


















I also sewed my red/white 16 patches to a flimsy! I used the 16 patches as my leader/ender project...


Linking up with:

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

and

Alycia at Finish or Not Friday
   (HEY! I have one of each :))

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Looove it!!! I really love that top one -that broder makes everything pop! and the second one - well its scrappiness speaks to my hearT!! You go girl!