Friday, February 21, 2020

Whoop! Whoop! 2.21.2020

I missed my WIP Wednesday this week, so I'll just join the posts, ok?

GOOD.

Here is the wolf quilt with the border added. I really like the off center layout.



Here it is all quilted and bound.

pattern info: inspired from a FB post

panto info: fern gully

Close-up of the wolves. Just because...


















I continued to put together the Single Irish Chain.

Here is the lower half. It is too big to fit on the design wall!

LOL

I didn't have enough background so it ended up at about 80 x 90. It should work for DD's full bed. I can also have it longer on one side as her bed is in the corner of her room.

See?

I think it looks right with the beige walls and wood tones in her room. I also want to buy new lighter sheets...

pattern info:
single Irish chain, public domain

panto info:
small baptist fans



Linking up with:

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

and

Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday

3 comments:

Paula said...

That Irish Chain quilt is great! I love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

The Joyful Quilter said...

You might have missed WIP Wednesday, but you were obviously SEW productive this week!!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Both of those quilts are so great. THat wold quilt tho - wow what a great setting!!!