Friday, February 7, 2020

Whoop! Whoop! 2.7.2020

Another seed packet of fabric and another quilt top completed.

Here is the fabric.

Oh no! I'm just not liking the way I made the flying geese units! I rarely make flying geese and now, I remember why...I always get the 'goose' and 'sky' mixed up.

Can it be that I am a closet dyslexic?

Oh yes! These geese units are much more to my liking.  *smile*

I'm not real crazy about the outer border but it will do for a charity quilt.

Perhaps, one more for the Ben Franklin Quilt-a-thon?


Linking up with:

Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict

and

Alycia at Finish or NOT Friday

3 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

ha ha - a closet dyslexic!! maybe a color one? This is a great finish!!

grammajudyb said...

I love the finish! Your geese look just right!

Unknown said...

If you're attempting to lose pounds then you need to get on this brand new personalized keto diet.

To produce this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and cooks united to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, convenient, cost-efficient, and delicious.

Since their launch in 2019, 100's of clients have already completely transformed their body and health with the benefits a professional keto diet can provide.

Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones offered by the keto diet.