Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Finishes

It's been a whole week since I last posted! and in that time I have completed a few projects~yeah!

First up: My Blue Heaven.  I did need to buy yardage of the beige for the first and third border otherwise...the rest is from stash.  I especially like the binding as I pieced together all my bits leftover from other projects!  Seeing that the quilt is so very scrappy~the scrappy binding fits right in.  :)

pattern:  Bonnie's My Blue Heaven

Second:  The Milwaukee Admirals Booster Club Crew was running short on skate lace bracelets.  Pink and blue~add 45 to the count for this season.

Third:  DD traded my services...right?!  The Jeremy Smith fan who sits behind us traded DD an Anthony Bitetto signed mouse pad for a Milwaukee Admirals backpack (to be made by me!).  Somehow, I did the work and DD is enjoying the benefits!  :)

Fourth:  Can't make just one now can I?!  hhehehehe!




Join Sarah for her Friday Whoop! Whoop! to see what other bloggers have finished this week...

5 comments:

Linda C said...

Somehow there seems to be a fly in the ointment for DD's plan but hooray for you getting some things done. Blue Heaven is pretty and I like the scrappy border along with the one red star. Adds a little pop!

Nancy said...

How clever to make bracelets out of the laces. Does the team sell them as a fund-raiser?

Lynette said...

Love the backpacks! That was nice of you. :) I also love the pop of the red star in My Blue Heaven. Fun!

Allison said...

I adore that one red start you put in your quilt :)

Cher said...

great work Pat! You just keep cranking stuff out..I am very impressed-what a wonderful mom you are to support both the team and your daughter!