Monday, April 15, 2019

Design Wall Monday 4.15.2019

The theme for our May Quilt Guild Sew Day is bricks. I took a bag of bricks that were orange and red. I separated out a few of the reds and then cut blue bricks (3.5 x 6.5 inch-by hand). I wanted the quilt to be a little bigger so I hunted in my larger patriotic scraps and ended up with a scrappy border, too! The only same fabric is the sashing and inner border. LOL

Ta-Da!

pattern inspiration: found here
                             
I actually think this in the back of one of Red Pepper's quilt but I liked it so much...I made it the front!


Linking up with:

Judy at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

and Cynthia at Oh, Scrap!






and because I also was in the path of the spring snow storm, my picture at sunset.


1 comment:

chrisknits said...

What a striking quilt top. And what a gorgeous snow photo, but please no more snow!!